We’re looking for a Success Manager and a Growth Manager to join movemeon. We’re a young, dynamic team on a mission to make recruitment better for strategy professionals and employers.
We’re a fast growing, tech-enabled, central London based growth business. We were founded with the simple aim to make discovering great jobs, and from the other perspective, great candidates, easier. Today, Movemeon is used by over 30,000 strategy consultant members and ~2,000 businesses (from the likes of Uber and Apple to early stage VC-backed startups) in 100+ countries. ~100 candidates and ~10 businesses join the membership every week.
Either of these roles would suit someone with a strong academic background looking to join a disruptive player with a fun environment. You might also have done 1-2 years in talent acquisition or recruitment, though this is not essential and we are fundamentally different from a recruitment agency!
We offer a competitive package, including a base salary of £22.5-27k (depending on experience) plus quarterly bonuses, 5% pension, 27 days holiday (including 2 over Christmas), a monthly budget for team events, drinks and snacks, and annual company trips.
We’re a young, growing team of 14 based in Vauxhall (plus three developers in India). We come from a variety of backgrounds – between us we have seven different nationalities! The founders are both former McKinsey strategy consultants; others in the team have a mixture of prior teaching, marketing, start-up and other experience (though a number of the team joined straight from university in recent years).
University backgrounds include Oxford, Cambridge, Bocconi and others – though none of us had much sector-specific knowledge before joining: we’re disrupting the recruitment industry, so we see a fresh perspective as no bad thing. That being said, we’d also love to hear from you if you do have some form of recruitment experience; you could bring a valuable perspective.
About the roles
We’re looking for a new Success Manager and a new Growth Manager to join our team. The Growth team works to bring new opportunities onto the site, from both existing and new clients, and the Success team then manages those clients with live opportunities, supporting them through the entire recruitment process (from posting the job to the final hire) and building lasting relationships.
As a Growth Manager, you’ll be responsible for finding new companies who could benefit from working with us, establishing relationships with the relevant contacts (don’t worry, no cold-calling!) and on-boarding new clients. You’ll also be:
- Building relationships with our existing clients, identifying new opportunities at those companies that are relevant for our members
- Helping to optimise job descriptions for any roles you’re handing over to the success team
- Supporting clients you’ve onboarded to make sure they’re seeing the results they hoped for; Growth and Success work very closely throughout the lifecycle of an opportunity being live on the site
As a Success Manager, you will be the main point of contact for our clients and, on a daily basis, you will work with them to make sure they are getting the most out of the movemeon platform. You will:
- Be a dedicated point of contact for our clients, building strong client relationships
- Advise our clients on how to market their roles and how to attract the best candidates
- Support clients in screening profiles (by looking through candidate CVs and highlighting applicants who look like they’d be a good fit for the client)
We are a start-up, so you should be willing to roll your sleeves up and get involved wherever you are needed! There’s also an opportunity to experience working in other parts of the company as time goes on.
What the right candidate will bring to the table
- A fresh graduate or someone with 1 or 2 years of experience in a recruitment agency, talent acquisition team or sales department
- A natural organizer with strong attention to detail
- Ruthlessly efficient – able to deal with multiple tasks at once and priorities as necessary
- Happy getting hands dirty with all types of tasks – evidence that you’re a real ‘do-er’
- Perfect spoken & written English. Other European languages (particularly French) a huge plus
- Creative thinker and looking for smart ways to improve the day-to-day process (prune/ automate). Proactive about sharing and implementing your ideas
- Confident and comfortable speaking with customers – often you’ll be speaking to very senior people at a variety of organisations
- Desire to take on responsibility quickly. As MMO grows, we’ll want you to grow with us. So that means quickly stepping up to manage more things
- A fun & friendly team member
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
About our offer
- Start date ASAP
- Exciting business in a time of rapid growth
- Start-up environment and ethos (i.e. we don’t spend needless time in the office and we don’t do anything that doesn’t need to be done) with a sensible work life balance (we leave the office by 6pm every day and don’t work weekends)
- Real responsibility from day one, and respect for and encouragement of your own ideas and initiatives
- Fun, smart team of normal people
- Monthly team fun budget to cover e.g. team lunches, team events, office snacks, drinks etc.
- Annual away weeks (last year we took two trips – to Chamonix and Seville)
- An office in central London (we’re based near Vauxhall tube)
- 25 days holiday + 2 extra days at Christmas
- Competitive basic salary (22.5-27k on experience) + quarterly bonuses post probation + 5% pension
- Rapid progression
How to apply
Please email us at email@example.com with a CV and cover letter. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.